Re: Subject: Re: Off Track Excursions at the track

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998 Mpotheau@domain.elided wrote:

> Confused. There are off track excursions at the track as opposed to what? Off
> track excursions off the track or off track excursions near the track?  Or off
> track excursions on the track...

 I think some people have off track excursions near the track for
insurance reasons.  I think I remember Bubba Duane describing the
process one time...

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net