<e30> Cup Holder Ideas

Sure, I know, I should be driving and not drinking coffee.  But I live in
Vancouver folks, Canada' Seattle, and no activity is considered complete or
properly done unless some nice dark roast is being consumed simultaneously.

My 1989 325i has no cup holders, and no obvious place to put one.  The best
so far is jamming the cup between the centre console and the passender side
seat belt clasp.  Anyone have any bright ideas?  Gluing a Wal-Mart product
to the top of the dashboard doesn't count!

Chris Baisley
Vancouver, B.C.
1989 e30 325i Bronzite