Re: E30 318/325e buying questions

Hello,

I want to thank the people who have written to me. I have received a number
of messages with excellent advice on the pros and cons of these cars, and
on buying one of them. This is really very useful to me and I'm surprised
by the amount and the quality of the messages I've received in reply to my
questions on this list.

I've made up my mind about what car and I'm looking for a 325(e) now,
because it seems the engine in these cars will last longer then the one in
the 318.

Now if any of you would happen to have a nice 325 or 325e for sale within
200 miles of Philadelphia for under $4000, please let me know! :)

Again, thank you very much. I'll let you know when I've found a car.

Michiel