Re: Pizzafest II - what happened to Jim?

Pizzafest II was my first auto-x (i showed up at the starting gate with my
helmet on backwards - talk about excited), my first rally (rode with Gary
"Spin" and we didn't but we did manage to pass a few folks) and my first track
experience.

The entire Pizzafest was great and my sincere thanks go to all who did the
ground work to make it happen.

Since I have State Farm insurance I would appreciate an update from Jim Hudson
on how his dealings with them went after his dealings with turn 3.

Great weekend - my TRX shoed 535i and I had a ball but now my mouth is
watering for an M3.

Delford Chaffin
87 535i - TRX, no ss, no chip, no bilstein's, no door prizes....but still fun