M3 Stuff For Sale

Hi,
I am selling the following items for the E36 M3:

1)SuperSprint DTM Tips Stainless Exhaust System (5 months old with full
           paperwork and original receipts) in EXCELLENT condition -- $500
  (You can check the BMP Web Site for info on this product.)

2)Dinan Rear Strut Brace w/ CF Inserts (Brand new, sealed in box) -- $250

3)Motorola StarTac 6000 Analog Cell Phone (6 months old with full paperwork and
   receipts) -- $150
  (OK...so this one's not actually for the M3, but it makes you look cool and
     it's light as hell.)

**Or Buy All 3 for $850.

All prices are firm and I will pay shipping (will need to discuss details with
buyer).

*Please e-mail me privately at:  nitya@domain.elided

Thanks,

Nitya ('98 M3/2...targeted by the Bay Area Police)