<E36M3> H&R OE Sport Springs?

Gruppe,

Does anybody have any first hand experiences with the H&R OE Sport
springs.  I'm looking for a mild lowering, mainly in the front without
much negative effect on ride.  According to the Tire Rack Ad, these
supposedly lower the front by 1.0" and the back 0.3".  I would also like
to keep the stock shocks for now which I believe these would allow.
Seems like they might be just the ticket.

Any thoughts, experiences, or comments appreciated.

TIA,

Calvin Hare
'96 M3 Lux