FS: 1988 535i (E28)

Hey gang,

After years of not having the financial means to join the hallowed ranks of
the M brigade, I have saved, begged, and borrowed until I'm almost there.
Only problem is I found (thanks to the digest) my dream E30 M3 now, but
haven't sold my reliable, trusty 535i yet.  This means I must sell it by
this weekend or the M3 is going home with another date!  If any body is
looking for a GREAT 535i for daily transportation, this is it!  There are
tons of goodies like stainless brake lines and Metric Mechanic motor parts.
Current mileage is 201,000 with 50k on both the tranny and new motor.  I'm
asking $6500 on the digest, ad in Dallas Morning News on 10/9/98 will be
$7100 obo. Please e-mail or call me with any questions, I will respond
within hours.  I'll even deliver the car anywhere that's reasonable 9 we can
discuss what's "reasonable")

Following ad is from Classifieds2000:
This car is in great condition with a lot of miles left. I am the second
owner, the car has spent its entire life in Dallas, Texas. Motor is fresh
(unnecessary engine rebuild at 150,000 mis.) and well maintained by great
independent BMW mechanic (will supply name and phone number on request).
Uses Mobil 1 15w50, burns no oil at all. Lots of new/upgraded parts
including factory BMW transmission (call for a complete list). Great leather
interior. Alpine CD player with Rockford amp & ADS plate speakers. Need to
sell immediately! Must see. Pictures available on this page 10/8/98 or
e-mail me direct.

Thanks for the bandwidth,
Lance Hartsell, Lone Star Chapter, BMW CCA #129790