speaking of foglights/driving lights... **Rob

Here's a sort of esoteric part part that I'd like to find...

First, some background; the Euro bumpers I put on my E28 535i have turn
signals and foglights built in to the new valance, nice and flush like any
modern car.  I discovered that the foglight lenses are exactly the same as
E30 M3 lenses.

I'm a big fan of good lighting, that's why I've got 85W/100W H4 low/high and
100W H1 high headlights.  I put 100W H3 bulbs in these new Euro flush
foglights and I have found them to be completely useless except for lighting
up parking spot stops and soon-to-be-roadkill.  They are certainly no match
for the Bosch driving lights (part #23350C) I had on the US bumpers.

So does anyone know the part number and source for driving lenses to replace
the E30 M3/Euro E28 fog lenses?

- - Rob Levinson (driving in NJ, the Dark State)
'85 535i Turbo
http://www.bubbaclub.com/rob/callaway.htm
http://www.shortshifter.com