E30 325is FS

I apologize for the people who inquired about my car for sale this week and
didn't get a response. I also couldn't bring the car out to Utica this past
weekend for the Windy City Autocross-I couldn't find another driver to follow
me in the car.  Anyways, for everyone else the car is still for sale. It's a
1990 325is-red w/ black interior, power everything, all options (including
heated seats) except the factory cd changer. For more info email me at
MidPerfHQ@domain.elided.

Bob