M3 vs Ferrari (and possibly vs Porsche Turbo)

	Hi.

	Somehow I do not think it was a fair comparison since the price
range of the cars compared were not in the same league....
	One should not expect a car that costs around $50,000 performs the
same (or even better) than a car that costs around $110,000 or so.

	I am, however, interested in similarly priced M3 vs Ferrari vs
Porsche Turbo.  (For example, twin-turboed, fully configured/set-up M3 with
a budget of $110,000 total - don't tell me that a fully-race-set-up M3s, not
those for-fun-semi-race-set-up M3s, will be get their butt kicked by
Ferraris....:(

	I remember Active Autowerke had a Stage 3, which is around $30,000
on top of the 95 M3, which should cut from 0-60 in 4.5 second or so, if I am
not mistaken - do not remember quarter-mile or any other detail.... :(
(Sorry, not sleeping for a while and being very busy don't do too much good
to your brain....)

	Anyone knows of such cases?

Jimi
js014e@domain.elided