Re: Commercial music

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Peter Stickney wrote:

> It was *not* Crystal Method, contrary to popular belief.  It was, in fact,
> Paul Robb, who was the founder of the late 80's-early 90's techno-pop band
> Information Society.  As BMW seemed to hit a chord (so to speak) using him
> to produce the music for their last series of commercials, I would guess
> it's safe to assume they're still using his talent for the new ones...

It may have been my fault about the Crystal Method thing - I once
mentioned here that I thought it was them, when in fact Crystal Method
was only doing ads for the new Miata and Dockers.  My bad.  So if
you're sure you heard Crystal Method on the telly, you did, but it
wasn't for BMW.  no big whoop.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net

End of bmw-digest V9 #278