E-36 seatback modification

Seems like I've always got my favorite car magazine or work related
papers flying around the interior of my car on the "fun" sections of
road.  Thoght maybe I should restrain them with the seatback "net"
pockets like those found in the '94-on 325s.  My car is a '93 325 IS
(pre-"pocket").  I have aleady bought one of the pocket assemblies from
the dealer and looks like it should fit the 93 seat.  My question is-
How do I remove the seatback without damage in order to install the
anchor clips?  I assume I need to remove the headrest first, but after
that, I don't know where to pull, etc...  TIA for any help!!!!     Ken