<misc>CD Changer R&D Project

Guys (and Gals):

    I've been alerted to a R&D project going on with Sound Conceptions
(www.autotoys.com) regarding CD changers for the below listed vehicles.  The
info below explains it all, but basically it's a good chance for you to pick
up a new CD changer and adapter for $250.00, IF your car falls into the
categories listed below.  Sound Conceptions has been around awhile for
several years, and has a strong Internet reputation for good service and
quality products.  Yes, participating in this will help them, but it can
also help you to possibly get a new plug-in CD changer for your car for a
pretty good price.  If interested, read on.  Questions?  They can answer
them better than I can.

Our company is seeking the help of owners of
95-98 3 SERIES vehicles and 99 new 3 series vehicles.
We need PRODUCT testing on the adapter we currently sell on these vehicles.
What is involved?
1. We will mail you a changer + adapter free of charge
2. The participant will be BILLED the amount of $250.00 to your card as a
deposit
3. All you have to do is find the PREWIRED plug in the back of the vehicle,
plug it INTO the adpater and see if the radio will control the changer.
4. If it does NOT control the changer, we will send a UPS call tag to
PICKUP the changer from the participants house
5. If it DOES work, the participant may purchase the changer for $250.00
(amount of deposit)
because of the deposit, we ask only that people interested in using a PLUG
solution for the prewired cable participate in this program. The changer
will sell for $345.00 on our site including adapter. The persons
participating in this program will get FREE SHIPPING on this unit, a
guarantee that it will work or he/she may return it (which is not our
normal policy) and over a $100.00 discount on the price of the interface &
changer. Since we may need feedback on how easy the installation was, we
ask participants to have a valid email address.
If you are interested in this test program:
Please email your
NAME
ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
YEAR, MAKE AND MODEL OF YOUR VEHICLE
(YOUR RADIO MUST BE FACTORY AND YOUR CAR MUST BE PREWIRED!!)
We are especially looking for 1998 - 1999 vehicles.
SALES@domain.elided