PF3????

Ok youz guyz, rub it in.  Sold the trusty M3 this past Saturday, that's why I
didn't make PF2, otherwise I'd have been there, bubba-dudes.  Sounds like I
missed a great time!

I agree with Richard, enough of the PF2 flames.  Besides, burnt pizza tastes
like crap, unless you've just consumed a case of Rolling Rock in the last hour
:-)

Now for the BIG question: When's PizzaFest 3????????  I look forward to
bringing out the dual VANOS 2.8 Z coupe and wanking all the E36 M3's!

Mark Sipe
(Team Z3?)