Pizzafest II: Big Fun!

To all who missed PFII, you missed a great time.  Duane et al kept us so
busy it has taken me two days to rest up enough to write about it!  That
and the fact I am commuting to Mid Ohio daily this week...

We started with pizza and beer on Friday, a great chance to put some
faces with familiar names from the Digest.  Rafael designed a super
autocross Saturday, which was followed by a delicious dinner and some
cool harness racing.  Sunday was the slick track go-karts; they were a
blast!  I got slammed good a couple times; I have the bruises to prove
it.  From there we drove a scenic rallye route to Hooters, courtesy of
Woody.  I won a JC chip in the prize drawing which I will put to good
use in my blue car; thanks Jim!  Monday was the drivers' school at
Summit Point, an adventure in itself.  All in all a terrific time; many
thanks to Duane, Frank, Pat, Woody, Rafael, Bikesh, the sponsors and
everyone else who put forth a lot of effort to make this event happen.
I can't wait for the next Pizzfest!

Kathy