ZR tire recommendations...

Alright, I need info on tires.  So many brands to choose from so many
sizes.  I've decided I can afford 15" rims and would like some good Z
rated tires for the track and summer driving and I'll use my 14" OEM
wheels for snows or all-season radials.

I've decided that either 195/50ZR 15 or 205/50ZR 15 is the size I'll
get.  What size rim does each belong on?  15x6.5 or 15x7?  What brands?
I've looked at the SP8000 by Dunlap, P-zero Asymmetrico by Pirelli...any
others you've had luck with?  Got a long list of things to do to the car
this winter...gonna need your help, guys(gender neutral) for a lot of
it...thanks as much as ever!

Dan
1990 325i, my only car, catapiller to beautiful track butterfly in
spring '99