PizzaFest II was great!

Just in case you hadn't heard.....PF II was a total success.  Enough
activities to keep a hyper-type person busy.  I'm exhausted and need to
rest from all of it.  The list of fun goes like this:

Totally bitchin' autocross at Rosecroft Raceway (horses).  I saw some
awsome runs and some 'cone chaser' passes too.  Rob Levinson got the
"I'll ride along with everybody" trophy.
Thanks Rafael Graces & NCC for setting up a great course.  OG Racing was
there too!

Great buffet dinner at the Clubhouse afterwards.  Betting on horses is
fun, ask Cris Sorensen.
And getting a picture with the BubbaHorse in the winner's circle was
cool.

Rolling Rock sponsored the hours of NASCAR slick track on Sunday
morining.  This was a total blast because you can get some "roadrage" out
of your system without dinging the BMW.
I was fortunate enough to drive in the final 'NASCAR race'.  It was
brutal too.  Thanks RRock!

I missed the ralley to help with hQQters if needed [tired].  The weather
was goofy so the interactive car wash' didn't happen.  Instead the girls
came out and judged the car they would like to be driven off in!
Congratulations Mike Gayle with his super clean ///M3.  Of course hQQters
was very cool and I fell in lust about 12 times.  The prizes were drawn
there and it clear that all were excited to win something they wanted.
Of course life doesn't work that way but if was good to see the sponsors
making PF II exciting.  Thanks to all our sponsors!

Summit Point on Monday was great.  There was a slight drizzle at first
but then it stopped and gave us a good track.  Others will tell more
about SP but I had the best time.

PizzaFest is getting bigger and better each time.  If you can make it to
the next one you'll be glad you did.   Fun without whining!

Curt Kiser
PizzaFest II contestant # 12
BMW CCA #118507 Tidewater Virginia Chapter
85' 535i
86' 325