Tasteless BMW lawyer joke

Ok, I know this one is kind of stretching it in terms of BMW content, but
lets face it a lot of us no guys like this one

(from joke of the day www.joker.org)
- -------

A lawyer opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car
came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely.

When the police arrived at the scene, the lawyer was
complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.

"Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeeemer!!!",
he whined.

"You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!"
retorted the officer.  "You're so worried about your stupid
BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was
ripped off!!!"

"Oh my gaaaad...", replied the lawyer, finally noticing the
bloody left shoulder where his arm once was.

"Where's my Rolex???!!!!"

Chris Dinsmore
The eyes may be the windows on the soul
But the word is the doorway to the mind