E34 bucking

Hi everybody!

I wonder if anyone of you knew what could be causing the problem that I=
 have
with my 525i -89 (90k miles). The car bucks slightly at 2200-2500 rpm a=
s if the
gas was stopped for a fraction of a second or there was no spark. This =
occurs
only when driving at steady gas (neither accelerating nor engine brakin=
g). The
bucking is very slight but noticable if you begin to pay attention to i=
t. I had
the car serviced (Inspection II) a few weeks ago, but they did not noti=
ce any
faults.

Another thing which annoys me is that every now and then when driving a=
t a very
slow speed and applying no gas, the transmission line (from engine to t=
he
differential) begins to swing back and forth giving a "clunck" sound. T=
his
swinging movement of the line would be repeated several times unless I =
engaged
the cluth or applied the gas. Any thoughts?

All advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sami Sarelius