Re: Zymoled-out

Ed, I know your pain...Try One Grand's Blitz wax.  I used to be a huge fan
of zymol. Now I only use it on my garage queen (less that 2k mi. year).
Zymol does wear off very quickly (but not in the garage!).  Blitz seems to
bead water to my satisfaction for 1-2 months, where zymol was starting to
fail at 2-3 weeks max.  Blitz goes on very well and comes off easier than
any other wax I have tried (and I have tried nearly all of them).  The
price is very reasonable, $20 for ~12 oz.  Also the depth and shine is
better than zymol (why do I keep using zymol?, oh yeah it smells good!).
But don't take my word for it.  Go to www.dejanews.com and do a search for
"blitz wax"  You will find a lot of very satisfied customers.  I've been
buying mine from http://www.nawabenterprises.com/ The service and speed of
delivery has been great.

Dan