Re: Wurth Catalog

Ron,
Boy in the few years I've been on the digest this is the first time I
recall you posting wrong info. Thanks for posting the correction.

Actually this made me think of a suitable punishment for posting
erroneous information to the digest:

Mandatory front row attendence at the next Ston Ryger Seminar/Demo.

Of course this would be comparable to a front row seat for a Gallagher
show. Be careful you don't get sucked into the "Redneck
Supercharger."(Those 2 gas-powered leafblowers piped into the intake) I
know that wasn't a Ston invention, but I'm sure he'd license it.

Erick Baumeister
'88 535ia Dinan Stage 3/etc.