Tire Advice needed.

Hi there,

I'm having real problems with my Bridgestone Eagers which I bought in May.
Its been raining heavily these past few days in my area and today, when I
was making a turn, my car spinned at 20 mph in second gear!!! These tires
were really good over the summer and gripped really well at high speeds,
but performed terribly on wet roads. I am seriously considering changing
the tires and my Firestone/Bridgestone dealer is willing to give $100 in
trade if I get another set. I was wondering what other tires in the
Bridgestone/ Firestone range I should consider. I heard those with UNI-T
have great wet traction. What do you guys think?

Please help!

Greg Miranda
86 325es
Never buy Eagers for a BMW!