'95 M3 For Sale in Philly

Sadly the time has come to seriously start trying to sell my car, as I move to
London in November.  Here are the details:

'95 BMW M3, Avus Blue, 49,xxx miles, 5 speed
No sunroof--rare non-option that saves precious head room!
BMW 6 disc CD changer, LoJack, Nearly new euro M3 front brake rotors, Deluxe
pads, stock 10-spoke wheels and Potenza SO2's, plus extra set of Moda M1
wheels with Pirelli P210 snow tires
Asking Price:  $26,700

All rear suspension gremlins common to E36's have been recently repaired.
VANOS noise problem is being sorted out under warranty by dealer and will be
solved shortly (I'll post the solution later, when the dealer tells me).

Car has seen some track time, but service has been done religiously.  Car has
been garaged throughout it's life.  Please pass this along to anyone you may
know that's interested.  Please direct inquiries to E36Mpwrd@domain.elided.

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Regards,

Tim Leithead
Hoping a Lotus Elise may be in my future (Sorry, I can't afford a Euro M3!)