Help! Wrecked, Overheated, and I Need to Find a Body Shop!

	Hi again folks.  I desperately need some help in finding a reputable
repair/body shop in Atlanta.  My E34 535i has about $2000-$3000 worth of
damage to the front end (all above the bumper so no alignment issues), and it
will at least need a new hood, grill, radiator, and auxiliary fan assembly.
The A/C and other cooling-related hoses may need to be repaired/replaced, as
well as the fan clutch.  I am told that the new hood paint will have to be
blended into the fenders.
	I just moved here from Austin TX and don't know any of the local shops.  I
live off of Interstate 75 on Northside Dr., near Georgia Tech campus, but am
willing to have my car towed almost anywhere within reason.  Can someone
please recommend a shop that they would trust with their own car?  Are there
any places that I should avoid like the plague?   Since my repairs include
mechanical stuff and not just bodywork, I'd prefer to go with someplace that
specializes in BMWs or at least other fine European automobiles.  And of
course I also want perfect paint matching and blend work.
	BTW, the car overheated once since the accident (no cooling fans) and I lost
a whole bunch of coolant from somewhere.  The radiator was intact after the
accident but looks like it sprung a leak when it overheated, and the overflow
cap (and maybe another hose?) was spraying everywhere before I could pull the
car off the road.  This obviously complicates things, and I hope nothing else
(like a headgasket) was damaged.  Any horror stories to share on overheating?

Thanks in advance, and please forward any replies to my current private e-mail
address:  gt7300c@domain.elided

Respectfully,

Ben Trapp
Bmwbig6@domain.elided
Dell OptiPlex and Workstation Product Design