Fuel injector information?

Does anyone have info on the injector in my '88 535is.  I need to know
flow rating in cc/min or lbs/hr, type (peak and hold or saturation), and
resistance.  The injector is Bosch # 280 150 714.

I have called the Bosch 800 number and left messages but heard no
response yet.  Is there somewhere else I can get this information?

I need to know for my mass air conversion.  (Not a Split Second type of
conversion.  Mine should cost about 40% less and still work with stock
and aftermarket chips.)

Ed Walters
1988 BMW 535is 1998 Pizzafest Sport BMW 1st Place
		   1997 NNJR SCCA ESP SOLO II 1st Place
		   1997 NJBMWCCA Points Series 2nd Place
		   BL/SSed, ERKed, coilovered, camber/castered
		   Soon to be EW/MAFed
		   Chip? We don't need no stinking chip
1974 BMW 2002

www.shortshifter.com, UUC Motorwerks, "Holy Shift!"

Pomoto Pictures, "The Deer and the Cheetah",
	an unromantic comedy, coming this fall
	to a theater near you