RE: Roadsharks

The only remaining question is: Since Fairfax County is targeting
"aggressive" drivers, will they also target bad drivers?  I would
imagine that the answer is NO.  While many aggressive drivers are just
assholes, some are escalated due to bad drivers.  Case in point was the
Asian fellow driving his Camry this morning - between his flashing
lights and the inconsistent turn signals, he stayed in the hammer lane
for 15+ miles at various speeds.  When he passed me, he hung out
parallel to me at all speeds until he decided to accelerate past me.  He
wasn't aggressive, just stupid.  I imagine he'd be "OK" by Fairfax
County standards but I'd be deemed agressive since I didn't slow down
when he pulled alongside.  Go figure that one.

Remember folks - it's safer to spectate that participate - not that
participating isn't exciting in it's own right.  I prefer to hang out at
quasi-legal speeds and watch what's happening.  I've learned that SUVs
have more grip that I ever imagined and that cars with loud coffee can
exhausts (sound familiar Rob) are very amusing to watch weaving from
lane to lane only to be behind me because they were sucked into the slow
lane and boxed in by some unconsiderate truck.

Just food for thought!
Go Pizzafest II!
- --
Matthew Yip