<WOB> Need help with tickets....

BMW Digesters:

I've seen a lot of people tawking about getting tickets and all, here =
are my experiences with Hialeah Police, Metro-Dade County, and Florida =
Highway Patrol officers:

1)  you know you were speeding, DON'T even try to beat or run away from =
one of these people. Even if you are a Turbo, or squeezing 150-shot, you =
will never beat a Motorola (Helicopter backup) so pullover.

2)  when you are stopped, open your window, shut of your car and put =
your keys on top of your roof, that will let the officer you know you =
did something wrong (speeding, etc...) come up and say good morning or =
afternoon officer.

3)  make a small joke, "hi officer, your day must have been good until =
you stop me". Etc..

4)  after giving the ticket, take it and apologize (don't kiss their ass =
either).

5)  wait like 25 days (that's what I do) mail the ticket and ask for a =
trial.

6)  most likely doesn't show up or they'll tawk to you before the trial =
starts. The officer will come up to you and tell you to plead "not =
guilty" or don't say anything. They'll say that they aren't ready for =
this ticket.

I have YET to be charged a citation I have gotten. I'll list the =
citations I got. Not in exact order

# - end of the month sting
## - pulled over
### - raid from drag racing hang out

1)  Accident: my fault, paid for it and went to school (clean record =
again)
2)  Noise pollution (stereo):	Dismissed - showed up #
3)  Clear turn signals:		Dismissed - showed up ##
4)  Changing lanes over 50+ MPH in the city: Dismissed - no show ##
5)  Clear turn signals:		Dismissed - no show #
6)  Illegal gathering:		Dismissed - showed up ###
7)  Noise pollution exhaust:	Dismissed - showed up ###
8)  Illegal gathering:		Dismissed - showed up ###
9)  speeding:				Dismissed - no show ##
10)  speeding:				Dismissed - showed up ##
11)  speeding:				Dismissed - showed up ##
12)  not wearing seat belt:	Dismissed - no show ##

and I have more to list, you get the idea though.

Watch out for one thing, at the end of the month, don't "test how fast =
your car can go", because at the end of the month, some officers haven't =
write enough citations for that month, and they'll sit on a corner, and =
when you pass by them, they will stop you for the fun of it.

Oh, if you live in Miami Fl, we should e-mail bomb Howard Finkelstein =
because he did a report about officers not showing up in courts, that =
report got a lot of the SGT and LT and CPT's in the police department =
and makes the patrol man to go to court.

You know every time a officer cites you, they get a small percentage of =
commission of that ticket? I never knew....

Hope it helps out...

- --
Reynaldo Tong
93 325iA/4