<E24> Brake system diagram

Hi,

I nailed down a brakelight blinking problem that I have had for 2 months
to one of the 2 sensors of what seems to be a brake fluid distribution system
right  above the "bomb". The one causing the problem is the one facing up on the
top of the brake fludi distribution system. Since the power assisted steering
shares the same reservoir as the brakes it probably needs to be distributed. I
believe the problem lies in the steering system side of things.

I don't experience any problems other than the blinking light. I just want to be
on the safe side and exclude any "serious" problems.Does anybody have an
electrical and/or brake system diagram for an -88 M6?

Do you maybe have any other ideas on possible causes?

Thanks,

Carl Gadener
carl.gadener@domain.elided
BMW CCA # 156619