Back in the Saddle

I FINALLY got my 540 back today, after nearly two months in the
body/suspension shops.  They did an excellent job, the finish is really
slick(final sanding with 2000 grit paper) and the rear M5 apron and REAL
BMW throwing star M5 wheels look great on it.  I had already put the M5
front spoiler on before the wreck, and it wasn't hurt, thank goodness.
They must have failed to plug in a light wire, because I'm getting a "brake
light" message on the board, and on the way home, the "check engine" light
came on, so I'll have to check that out, but I'm driving a BMW again! (That
Surburban is fine, but it really leans on the corners!)

Bill Mitchell
'95 540i/6 sharked(now to get the BL/SS installed)