RE: Updating DME via WinCE+Palmtop + STUFF

>I believe with good programming and good online help/tutor - software
>can be used by anyone!
Yeah right! I can just image a huge flow of e-mail. "I am doing this and
it doesn't work. "

>WinCE is a subset of Win95/98 without the crap!  WinCE was designed >so
mobile users can run a lean windows operating system without the >power.
Palmtops with WinCE do the Job.
> As for WinCE serial ports not being stable - ha!  I have users where
>they are transferring files of 5Mg in size via modem every nite with >
33.6 modems with 98% success.
However told you that lied! Look at the amount of RAM palmpilots have
and you will see that it is not posssible. The biggest amount of user
data palm pilots can handle is about 2-3 mbs. (And those are the best
palm pilots) In regards to the serial port, the serial ports on palm
Pilots can only do asynchronious handshaking. Do you know what it means?
IT MEANS THEY SUCK! (NO error correction)

>Most problems/failures are due to bad lines.
Most? Hardly.

>Software designed for WinCE can also be recompiled for Win95/98,
>therefore allowing the software to have more flexibility with
>different environmonts.
Do you know anything about computers?  RECOMPILED?????? Structuraly Win
CE and WIn 95/98 have nothing incommon. The only thing in common between
them is the interface. Not recomplied, re-written.

>I kinda like the idea of using a mobile unit (palmtop) with a lean
>windows, and battery life from 6-12 hours.
"lean windows", gmmm, Palm Pilot is a toy, no more than that. It's
capabilites suck, look at the specs instead of looking at sales
brochures.

>As for a notebook, 5 times heavier, 2hour battery life - it will >still
do the job,but clunkier for the dealer - ok for the end user!
IT really depends on the notebook, but having a real operating system
instead of a miget toy a lot of times pays off.

>Sergio Mastronardi
>Hand Held Computers
Don't take it personal.

Now, when that is out of the way, a BMW question.
What is the best kind of performance exaust for E36, 325IS.

Thank you

Chief Goblin