<e36> Update on long-term ownership problems

My '92 325is has had some of the oil lead problems too.  I was getting a
*slight* drip into the spark plug recesses and some from around the gasket
on the low side of the valve cover.  I pulled the cover and replaced all
the gaskets (3 in all) and cleaned off a LOT of the flaky paint gunk you
said you saw.  Has been fine since.  Easy job too - took an hour or so with
me working slowly and taking repeated Sam Adams breaks...

- -pete
'92 325is sharked et al.