528e to i conversion

Hi,

Some questions to the short block gurus:
I want to upgrade my '85 528e with a '88 325i engine (and driveline with
diff,...).
The long story: 323i E21 project car with eta harness and eta engine (CR
11:1) has to be upgraded
with i head, ecu and harness. For that reason I bought a damaged '88 325i
and have all parts available.

One problem I found (maybe I find a lot more) is the engine harness.
The E30 engine harness has a 2.5" round connector in the engine bay, the
528e has
a small connector under the dashboard to connect to the cars harness.

I can remember a guy on this digest who did this conversion and wrote " I
had to run a few wires
to the fuse box..., swap the tach for a 6Krpm one,... "
Can anyone provide me the layout and the signals of the 2.5" connector and
all other necessary
electrical changes to run the i engine on the eta harness?

Regards

Horst from Austria

'80 323i project car
'89 320iC