Ahh...MORE WARRANTY Items.

    Hey guys,
    You all know I really love my car but there's a nice hefty list of
stuff that's getting done tommorrow that testifies to the crappy
materials these cars are built from.  (I am NOT insulting the
engineering, just the build quality).  Luckily, still in warranty.
    1. Plastic side cladding decided to come lose (again)
    2. Doors (inside) decided to bubble up (again)
    3. Drivers and trunk luck decided to freeze up (2nd time)
    4. CAT converter decided to die (2nd time)
    5. hummm...oh yeh, cigarette lighter fried inself and I don't even
smoke.
    6. let's not forget the door rattles like a champ over the slightest
bump.
    ......we won't even talk about how many seals/plastic pieces I've
had to replace a million times...
            The funny thing is... I still love my car!
                Mike
                    96 M3
                    95 325is (plagued once again by quality problems)
       "They're all made from the same crap but we're so seduced by how
they make us feel when we drive them that we just don't care... (now,
reminds me of some of the girls I used to date)."
    And noone tell me all about Zymol and Lexol because I practically
keep these people in business!!