Re:BMW restricting information

I've given some thought to this (although not much) and the first thing that
comes to mind is illegal restraint of trade.  I don't think this is right on
point but I feel it may be an avenue - jumping off point to pursue in evolving
a legal arguement.

I'm continually made sick by having to deal with arogant service providers,  I
was in Office Max today and saw a senior citizen customer attacked by the
store "manager"
and slamed against the counter, I had to get in between the "manager" and this
73 year old - the big bad manager was literally taking off his shirt to fight
this man.
The 73 year old mans offense?  after being ignord, treated rudely, and lied
to, the "manager" diciding he didn't want him as a customer turned his back
and walked away.  The senior citizen (wrongly) took a bubble packed (6 oz?)
whatever and threw it hitting the "manager" on the sholder.  For this, the
Office Max "manager" grabbed him and struggled with him banging the guys head
against the counter and hurting his nose.

I guess I don't have to tell anyone I'll NEVER go into another Office Max
store.
If this is an indication of the Office Max culture I'd say it's time to short
their stock.

OK,  I feel better now back to BMWs.  I'd be interested in hearing more about
the restricting of information by BMW as I feel strongly this issue is
becoming ripe for judicial review.

I'm grateful for service/parts suppliers who understand they have to earn
customers with good service and good prices.

Christopher
Will not let a Dealer near his car...

<<In a message dated 98-10-04 18:51:42 EDT, you write:
<<