Re: Euro HFM dyno results

Hi all,

I would like to thank  everyone who responded to my
post regarding no power gains from a Euro HFM / Air box kit.

I received an E-mail from Jim Conforti 5 minutes after my
post, I should have discussed my results with him directly.
I assumed that the purpose of  having a distributor (TMS) is to save
yourself the PITA of dealing with customers.

The unanimous ( almost ) advice I got was to get rid of the
Euro air box and get a shielded K&N filter.

Somehow I missed the posts regarding the Euro air box being
a restriction.

IGOR ( no hump, ready for Halloween )