Re: bmw-digest V9 #252

<<
 ... let me ask this:  Is it possible the stock wires were old, used wires
 that were not in perfect condition?  If so, that could explain the
 differences between the stock wires and the 2 aftermarket wire sets.  In
 other words, it is possible that just a new set of stock wires would have
 yielded the same results as the aftermarket sets.

 Scott Miller
 GGC BMW CCA #44977

I think so.  There just is'nt much of a problem with wires (in good shape)
that I've heard about.  Now, a nice multi fire ignition with a self learning
curve - THAT would be nice.  That and a fuel management module that will look
up different fuel air ratio tables depending on the rate of change in the
throttle position ie. a quick jab of the throttle would result in a non Lamda
condition.  I realize on some level BMW has this now (open loop - WOT) maybe
something with a gyro?

Of coarse I may be a maroon baboon.

Christopher