Vixen?

Has anybody ever seen one of these on the road? Awhile back I saw a funny
looking RV cruising down the road here in Cincinnati where I live. I let it
pass me so I could see what it was but didn't have any luck at the time. It
had a roundel on the rear corner (offset ala M1) and on the front had a
roundel in the middle of the hood, but also BMW kidney's! Turns out these
were add-ons but I know know the reason behind it. If Mike (from the BMW
newsgroup) is on the digest I give him credit for the links but thought they
were worth sharing with everybody here. Turns out some of this upscale RV is
based on a BMW diesel engine! There is a little insight into the history of
it on the page. Expensive, limited production and the company that
manufactured them is now out of business. Gotta wonder if they ever had an
///M version in the works. <g>

http://www.agencyrv.com/vixen.html

http://www.agencyrv.com/vix_1027.html  - take a look at this one, you'll
notice a roundel!!!