VA BMWCCA Plates

Agreed.  Probably a better way to go.

My original post re the NCC plates was made not knowing that we'd need 350
(apparently it's 25 in MD).  The proposed design for the MD plates has the
CCA logo and BMW to the center left, with the chapter name at the bottom.
(Wonder if it's possible to do more than one chapter within the 350 number?
I'd guess not, but hey, it's worth a shot.)

I'm willing to take this on if it looks like there's enough interest.  I
need to look into it more (and could use some help).

As a first step, I've set up an e-mail account at:

va-bmwcca-plates@domain.elided

If you live in VA, are a CCA member, and interested in trying to get CCA
plates authorized, send e-mail to the above address.

This will help gauge the level of interest and also allow me to build a
mailing list to send out related info (I don't want to waste much more space
on the Digest re this since it's really a local deal.)  I'll send info out
via e-mail as soon as I know more.

Oh, almost forgot... I call dibs on #1. ;)

Spread the word,
Mike A.
mla1@domain.elided
95 M3