PBR/Repco/Axxis, which one does not belong?

I just got my front and rear Deluxe pads from BavAuto, and lo and behold,
the rears came in Axxis box, but the front are in PBR box. The number
(1130D for my E30 iC) is the right one for the fronts.
I called and was given the story that Axxis was called PBR before they were
Repco. How long ago would that be??
The pads are wrapped in plastic that says Made in Australia, which is the
way it should be.
So, anyone willing to shed a light on what PBR really is/was?
Mike.S

'92 E30 325iC, BMWCCA #159367
http:\\www.gis.net\~mikest