Re: Jim Powell's second career?

     Patrick Sarne <PatrickS@domain.elided>

     Says>>>

     Digest denizens,

     I have just acquired a set of Bilsteins and H&Rs for my 95 M3 (special
     thanks to Carl Buckland for hooking me up with someone selling!).
     Here's where I need your help...I am located in San Diego, CA and am
     wondering if anybody has a recommendation for a shop to do the
     install.
     Or, if somebody locally would be willing to donate
     time/garage/tools/helping hand, I'll be more than happy to compensate
     with $/beer/pizza/all of the above.  (HOWEVER, nothing like that
     toll-free beer number suggested!)

     The quote I got of 6 hours at $60-per is a little steep.  Please email
     me in private at patricks@domain.elided.   (Jim Powell, can you
     help
     me out?)

     <<<

     Sure Patrick,

     Bring a 6 pack apiece and we'll get it done.  I know a shop we can run
     over to and have the springs compressed to move the upper strut mounts
     over to the new struts.  That's something I don't have the tool to do
     on my own.  Drop me an email directly and we'll figure out a date.
     Next Saturday maybe?  I live in San Marcos.  Work for you?

     Jim Powell
     '98 M3/4