A visit to Earls Court

Folks:

I may be lucky enough to visit the London Auto Show at Earls Court later
this month.  Does anyone have any advice as where I and my college-age son
may stay?  The trip is really for him (yeah, right!), as he's interested in
talking to as many of the British "cottage industry" auto builders as
possible, with an eye on a coop starting in January.  His area of interest
is engine and/or suspension design.

To date, he's identified TVR, Caterham, Pegaso, Morgan, and, though not
cottage, Lotus.

Any advice re:  lodging, list of exhibitors appreciated.

Pete