<E30> Radiator hoses and Spark Plugs

I've got two questions about my '90 325iC:

1)  I'll be doing a flush 'n' fill pretty soon and since I don't know
    the age of the radiator hoses, I thought I'd just replace them.

    Usually I would just go to a dealer and get the OEM hoses.  Any thoughts
    on other brands?  Perhaps Goodyear from a parts shop?

    I wouldn't do it to save a couple of bucks.  But, which is the better
    hose?

    I've spotted 4 main hoses.  The upper and lower radiator hoses and
    the two going into the thermostat housing.  Any others that I should
    replace while I'm in there?

2)  I'm about to replace my spark plugs and have already bought them from
    BMW.  I read a posting a while ago from Don Eilenberger (Feb '93) where
    it was recommended to him to gap his plugs at .035" and to install
    them dry (no anti-seize).  Is that advice that I should use on my car?

        Thanks!
           Larry Schwarcz
           lrs@domain.elided