BMW dealer tools?

I'm considering doing a procedure to clean my AC evaporator since I
can't get a dealer to do it. (Air from the vents has a funky smell
when the car is first started) The e36 microfiche details the
procedure, including an adapter that attaches to where the microfilter
is inserted, and a canister like device that attaches to it - I assume
it's the sprayer. The numbers shown in the fiche are 64 1 220 for the
adapter, 64 1 200 for the sprayer, and 564 09 91 (390) for the
cleaning solution. My dealer told me these tools aren't available for
resale, does anyone know if this is true? (It wouldn't be the first
time the dealer hasn't known what he's talking about) Does anyone have
access to the pricing for them?

TIA,

Barrett N.
barrett.nicholas@domain.elided