<FS> 18" BBS Wheels

I've learned the hard way that the BBS RS II wheel may be the most
unpopular wheel ever designed by BBS, with the possible exception
of the "RF" wheels that they ended up blowing out through the tire
rack.  Is it the design, or their cost (these listed for $950
each, new).  I've offered the two (2) 18" x 8.5", silver finish
(for all but E36) I have available for sale for ridiculously low
prices in a variety of media forums (mailing lists, Roundel,
etc.), and have gotten zero level of interest.  They are now on
auction at Ebay, and there hasn't been a single bidder yet!!!  So
if anyone wants to get half way to a complete set of what BBS
calls it's "Masterpiece" wheel at an absurdly low offering price,
head on over to Ebay and check it out or email me directly.

Steve C.