1998 M3/4 TSB

FYI,

For any late 1998 M3/4 owner (3/98+ production), if you received the $500
Leather Credit on your auto (it should be itemized on the window sticker and
you don't have Motorsport Stripes in the BACKS of your seats), you are
entitled to Motorsport striped HEAD RESTRAINTS (head rests).  The TSB is 52
01 98 and calls for the replacement of the head restraints.  In my car, I
actually wouldn't want this performed as, while I like the original
treatment (in the seat backs), the head restraint options seems like an
afterthought and IMHO looks cheesy comparatively and I'd rather not have the
stripes at all...  Thought you'd like to know.

Regards,
Dave