RE: Frantic Door Locks!!

Te, He...  The Y2K reference was HILARIOUS!!!! (I'm a financial systems
analyst, so I definitely get the humor...  :-P )

I couldn't take it anymore, so I took it in to the dealership today and had
it fixed...  Turns out the Driver's door lock ACTUATOR was installed
improperly???  Anyway, they reinstalled it properly and, viola, it now works
just like new...

Regards,
Dave

[snip]