[WOB] Yikes! Unemployed!

Hey all,
	Well I've been looking for a new job for a while now and it seems that
someone higher up in the company has found out so now I need to find a new
job REAL BAD (yup the so-and-sos fired me!).

	If anyone out there knows of a good graphic design job in the Wichita, KS
area please let me know (actually for the right job in the right city I'd
definitely consider relocating).

	You can see a little bit of my portfolio and my (now out of date) resume
at http://www2.southwind.net/~tiramisu

	The weird thing is that (other than worrying about weather I get a job
before the bills come due) I feel quite relieved, although I do feel as
though I was robbed of my chance to dump them first.

Cya,
Mike Biles
'76 '02 (glad I didn't put a down payment on an M3)