PizzaFest 2 T-Shirts

It's late in the game, but I just placed a "RUSH" order for (38) PizzaFest
II T-shirts on a logo I created.  They'll be ready Friday and be at the
Auto-X Saturday morning. I've ordered (10) Large,  (15) X-LG, (15) XX-LG
and (3) XXX-LG.  Hanes 100% Cotton Beefy-T Shirts - preshrunk (no junk for
us).  If you want one, bring $ 15 cash...exact change please.  When they're
gone - they're gone.  No reserves - first come, first served.  I had to pay
a rush charge, etc. hence the high price.

If any of ya'll want them AFTER the event, e-mail me and if there's enough
interest afterwards I'll have another run made up.  I'm gonna charge an
extra $ 5.00 to ship them though. I'll ask Rob Levinson to put the graphic
up (12" accross the front) at www.bubbaclub.com.

<...burp....> Beer starts flowing in 48 hours.

Duane Collie
"You can't eat what you can't catch" (words to live by).