Re:Subject: Time for my first service in Chicago

I had my M3 in for it's 2nd Inspection 1 service (~21k) ... took it to
Field's in North Chicago ... it needed the drivers side window guide-
rail to be replaced, as it didn't seal properly (anyone else experienced
this?), had a fog-lamp replaced (cracked) and a couple of recall fixes
ie faulty check-engine reading, which has been permanently on from day 1
I dropped the car off at 6pm, the lady in the service department dropped
me off at my home (about 15 miles away, close-ish to the direction she
was going in).  I had the wife drop me off at the train the next morning
I got the train from downtown Chicago to the station nearest Fields
(1/2 hour) at the end of the day, was picked up from the station by the
same lady in the service department, taken back to their showroom, found
out that everything had been fixed under warranty, no hassle whatsoever.
BTW, when I dropped the car off I signed a piece of paper that stated
that I authorized zero-charges unless they called me and I gave them
the go-ahead ... so I *knew* there were going to be no surprises!
Summary ... excellent service!  I will give them serious consideration
when replacing my bimmer next year - then, if I need service, they will
give me a loaner for the day, as I will have bought the car from them.

My 2 cents worth.

PS what is the "Bentley" reference?  Is this some kinda of tech. book
for bimmers?

PPS anyone going to the M3 day down in NC in November?  Anyone go to the
Roadster one?  Worthwhile?!?!?!