<wob> chase scene trivia

From:<br>
<i>Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:06:29 -0400<br>
From: ben keyes &lt;bkeyes1@domain.elided&gt;<br>
Subject: &lt;wob&gt; chase scene trivia<br>
</i>You asked:<br>
<i>Anyone who has seen Ronin spot the glaringly obvious continuity error
in<br>
the M5 chase scene ??<br>
(I'm not talking about when the wipers were on in one shot &amp;
then<br>
immediately off in the next next, nor about difficult to control
things<br>
like the size/location of dents and such on the car.)<br>
</i>The one I saw was that when the car rolls, the wheels are the bbs
wheels of the 525 that they wrecked instead of the M5.<br>
<BR>